Tuesday, May 14, 2013

HENRY CAVILL: The 'Man of Steel' actor - who is in a relationship with actress Gina Carano - likes women who are confident, but not aggressive and who can handle their liquor. (NZ CITY)


Image by Ann Boudreau

He said: "What's important to me is that a woman has confidence in what she is, as opposed to trying to conform to someone else's type. [I don't like aggressive women] because they're always on the defensive. I like a good drinking buddy - and I can drink a lot."

Henry, 30, insisted there isn't a particular physical attribute he favours in a woman as he thinks the entire female form is "beautiful".

He told Glamour magazine: "I mean, no artist could imagine a more beautiful shape. It's incredible. A man can look attractive, beautiful even, but nothing like a woman naked.

"That's why women would rather look at other naked women than at men."

READ MORE: http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=166653&fm=newsmain%2Cnarts

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who did this picture edit, it is great!!

Ann said...

I'm the one who did it ! :) ... thanks so much for the compliment !

Anonymous said...

That's Ann Boudreau, I would recognize her work anywhere!

Ann said...

You're very sweet Anonymous, thank you ! what can I say, I'm passionate about creating photo montages ... again, thank you ! :)

Ann said...

To the person who published my photo montage, A HUGE THANK YOU, I truly am honored, this is really amazing !

Ann Boudreau

P.S. I also appreciate that you left my signature at the bottom right, it is very important to all artist, including myself ...

Karen V. Wasylowski said...

Ann, I am so grateful that you could put your name to this. I googled this image, I think, and it was so beautiful I saved it and then put it to the story. It seemed to fit. You did a beautiful job, and thank you for not getting angry at me for not knowing your name so that I could give you credit.

Karen

Ann said...

Hi Karen !

It is very nice of you to take the time and reply, I do appreciate it. I will be honest, at first it felt weird and when I saw that my signature stayed at the bottom, I was like " oh my goodness, wow, great, amazing ! " so it truly is an honor for me that my photo montage caught your attention so thank you so much for posting it and at the same time, made me discover your page :)

Keep in touch !

Best regards,
Ann Boudreau

Ann said...

Oh wow Karen, just noticed you added my name under the image, thank you so much, very sweet of you ! :)

Ann