Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sean Bean: I'd love to play zombie Ned (INDEPENDENT WOMAN)



As Lord Eddard "Ned" Stark, he was touted as the lead character in season one of the fantasy series but was quickly killed off after just 10 episodes.

Asked if he would come back as a ghost or in a flashback about Ned, Sean said: "I hope so, maybe as a zombie or something.

"It would be nice to come back, if it's relevant to the book, and do a few days. It would be nice to get to see everybody."

On the subject of whether he missed the running around with swords that his Game Of Thrones role involved, Sean admitted he did.

He said: "I do sometimes, but I've got a few at home, so I'm alright."

Sean has plenty more fantasy projects in the pipeline, with four new films out this year.

READ MORE: http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/bean-id-love-to-play-zombie-ned-29265905.html

No comments: